THE (RE)SET SERIES: PRIVATE JOURNALING WORKSHOPS FOR WHERE WE ARE
It’s been a lot. Re-orienting ourselves amidst so much change and new emotional terrain is important and worthy work. Doing it on the page in the community is a supportive and gentle way to process our individual and collective experiences.
This series of invitation-only outdoor mindful writing experiences will be led by journaling expert & AllSwell Creative founder Laura Rubin. Please note: You will not have to read from the pages of your journal. This is a safe zone. With wine.
- 3 outdoor invitation-only workshops, capped at 10 participants
- Location: Private residence in Mar Vista, Los Angeles
- Tuesdays: April 27th, May 4th, May 11th
- Time: 4:30 - 6:30 pm PDT
- $195.00 per person, includes an AllSwell journal of your choice ($25 value)
- Includes refreshments (from local businesses Four Brothers Wine and Savage Chocolate)